There are nearly a half-million registered boats in South Carolina, according to statistics from the S.C. Department of Natural Resources. That translates to a huge audience of boat owners, potential boat owners, and people who just like being out on the water.
Most come to the show with their families or friends and spend the entire day looking at the new models, shopping for boats and accessories, watching demonstrations, participating in workshops, talking with vendors, and enjoying the camaraderie with fellow boaters.
Why become a sponsor for The Charleston In-Water Boat Show?
By sponsoring the show, your company has the opportunity to:
• Heighten your visibility among regional boating enthusiasts and their families
• Build brand awareness via an intense multi-media campaign utilizing outdoor advertising, television, radio, print, digital marketing and social media
• Meet face-to-face with thousands of potential customers
• Showcase your marine-related products and services
• Strengthen your market position and gain an edge on your competition
• Generate multiple business leads in a short period of time
• Network with hundreds of show exhibitors
What kinds of sponsorships are available?
Sponsorship levels for The Charleston In-Water Boat Show include:
• Title Sponsor (Limited to one)
• Corporate Sponsor
• Feature Sponsor
• Supplier Sponsor
What special benefits do I receive as a sponsor?
Benefits vary with the level of sponsorships, with top sponsors receiving prime exhibit space, banners, logos on advertising, ads in the program, use of the show data base, free tickets, parking passes and many more perks.
All sponsors receive extensive promotional coverage including:
• Logos in ads, show programs, posters, show website, e-mail blasts and other collateral
• Mentions in press releases to local and national media
• Mention as sponsor in frequent PA announcements during show
• Logo on show website with link to sponsor’s website
• Opportunity to hang banner in the exhibit hall
• Opportunity to distribute promotional items to attendees
Boat Show Targets Major Multimedia Marketing to Mariners
JBM & Associates has more than 20 years of event management experience, with an emphasis on consumer show production. We have a proven track record of planning and implementing highly effective marketing and promotional strategies, which we will put into action to fill Brittlebank Park and Bristol Marina with potential customers.
Our marketing plan for The Charleston Boat Show is an extensive, multi-media marketing campaign which includes:
• Show program which will be distributed to all attendees at the gate
• Newspaper and other print advertising
• Outdoor advertising
• Other print collateral such as programs and posters
• Public relations
• Social networking
We encourage our exhibitors to offer demonstrations, contests, giveaways and other interactive activities which will attract attendees to their booths, help sell their products and create an exciting show experience.
JBM & Associates has formed partnerships with local media to create promotions which raises awareness to our shows.
Our goals are to attract an exceptional, boat-loving audience to The Charleston Boat Show and to provide a strong return on investment for our exhibitors.
For information on available sponsorships, investments and benefits for The 2014 Charleston In-Water Boat Show, contact JBM & Associates’ President/Owner, Jacqui Bomar at Jacqui@JBMShows.com or call 864-250-9713.