There are nearly a half-million registered boats in South Carolina, according to statistics from the S.C. Department of Natural Resources. That translates to a huge audience of boat owners, potential boat owners, and people who just like being out on the water. The Charleston In-Water Boat Show will attract boaters from Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and beyond.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any business which sells products or services related to boating, fishing or other water activities, including:
• Boat apparel and accessories
• Boat dealers- new and brokerage boats welcome
• Boat engines
• Boat hitches and trailers
• Boating insurance
• Boat lift, gangway and dock companies
• Boat repair services
• Boat trailers
• Boating publications
• Financial services
• Fishing clubs
• Jet skis
• Marinas and boatyards
• Marine contractors
• Nautical art and decor
• Waterside vacations
• Assigned display space at the largest in-water boat show and sale between Annapolis and Jacksonville
• Exposure to thousands of boating and fishing enthusiasts
• Opportunity to demonstrate and sell products and services to a highly targeted audience
• Listing in the official Charleston In-Water Boat Show program, which will be distributed at the event entrance
• Listing on the show website, www.CharlestonInWaterBoatShow.com, with a hyperlink to exhibitor’s website
Boat Show Targets Major Multimedia Marketing to Mariners
JBM & Associates has more than 20 years of event management experience, with an emphasis on consumer show production. We have a proven track record of planning and implementing highly effective marketing and promotional strategies, which we will put into action to fill the Brittlebank Park and Bristol Marina with your potential customers.
Our marketing plan for The Charleston In-Water Boat Show is an extensive, multi-media marketing campaign which includes:
• Show program which will be inserted into a publication and distributed to all attendees at the gate
• Newspaper and other print advertising
• Outdoor advertising
• Other print collateral such as programs and posters
• Public relations
• Social networking
We encourage our exhibitors to offer demonstrations, contests, giveaways and other interactive activities which will attract attendees to their booths, help sell their products and create an exciting show experience.
For even greater exposure, exhibitors have the opportunity to sponsor special activities and dedicated areas throughout the show, including the Coastal Fishing Show and the exhibitor reception.
Our goals are to attract an exceptional, boat-loving audience to The Charleston In-Water Boat Show and to provide a strong return on investment for our exhibitors.
Space Locations and Rates
• 148 wet slips for boats less than 70′ (14 foot maximum vessel height/air draft)
• Designed and engineered for easy docking
• 30 and 50 amp service at every slip
• Cable and water at every slip
• Mobile pump out
In-Water Standard Space for New Boats: $2.80/sq. ft.
In-Water Standard Space for Used Boats: $1.80/sq. ft.
In-Water Demo Dock Space: $3.00/sq. ft.*
*Brokerage boats may not be demoed
30 X 30 Land Bulk Space: $2.95/sq. ft.
20 X 20 Land Bulk Space with Tent: $1,200 each
10 X 10 Land Booth Space with Tent: $650 each
10’x10’ Booth in Big Tent: $750 each
Exhibitors may select their spaces from the show floor plan and indicate their top four preferences on their exhibitor application forms. Spaces are assigned on a first-come basis. Every effort will be made to accommodate preferences but location is not guaranteed.
Exhibitor kits with forms for ordering electricity, additional décor and other amenities will be sent out about six weeks before the show.
For additional information on exhibiting at The 2015 Charleston In-Water Boat Show, contact Sales Director Erica Bittner at 864-250-9713 or Erica@JBMShows.com